Terms & Conditions of Sale
Please note that if you go ahead and use our services, we will assume that you have read and agreed to the terms and conditions of sale, as set out by this document.
- Refurbished Printers & Computers as well as remanufactured cartridges are made ready on order. Therefore, no refunds claims will be considered. Only the warranty will apply and if the item is covered by our carry-in warranty. The unit may be returned to us for repairs at the customer’s expense.
- Refurb pc’s carry a 12 month carry-in warranty. In case of fault customer to arrange/pay for courier/transportation costs for collection and delivery.
- All goods and products will remain the property of Toner Corporation Pty ltd until fully paid.
- With refurbished printers no cables are supplied with the machine. Please inquire from the sales representative to add them to your order.
- We will accept back goods for refund within 30 days after purchase.
- No refunds will be done after 30 days of purchase. Only store credit or exchange will be permitted.
- No returns after 60 days of purchase will be done.
- No toners/cartridges that are empty will be eligible for refund exchange or credit.
Procedure to return faulty or incorrect goods.
Please send an email to email@example.com.
- Please explain the problem you are experiencing clearly in your message.
- Please include clear pictures of the problem. For example, if there is an error message on the screen of the printer, please take a picture of that.
- If there is toner leaking out of a cartridge or a part missing or broken, please take a picture of the exact problem. If we only receive a picture of the cartridge box for example it is difficult to see what the problem is. Valuable time will be lost sending emails back and forth to get a clear description of the problem. Please assist us to resolve your problem as fast as possible by providing good examples of the above-mentioned requirements.
- In most cases the incorrect/faulty stock will first have to be returned to the warehouse for testing/inspection before the replacement order can be issued.
Payments and Proof of Payments.
- Once payment has been confirmed by our accounts department. Your order will be released for delivery. Proof of payment should be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We bank with FNB. Payments from other banks will only be processed once funds reflect into our account. Should you need urgent delivery. Please make an instant payment so that funds will clear faster.
- You will receive an sms message that will confirm that we have received your order and payment and that we are processing your request.
Deliveries and Couriers.
- We use courier companies to deliver our goods.
- We process orders immediately upon receipt and payment confirmation.
- We cannot however make any promises as to when exactly deliveries will take place. As we have no control over the courier companies’ drivers and schedules.
- If deliveries are very urgent. Special services like overnight; early bird or same day express are offered by the courier companies at additional cost to yourself. Please contact us for a quote should you require any such services.
- Deliveries might take longer than expected. Toner Corporation Pty ltd will in no way be held responsible for damaged directly or indirectly. Caused by any product we sell, or deliveries that might be delayed for whatsoever reason.
- Toner Corporation Pty ltd cannot be held responsible for any loss due to theft, hijacking, fire or any other loss or damage to any goods whatsoever.
- Customers should take out their own insurance. Alternatively, they can obtain a quote for insurance at an additional cost from our order processing department